Roles and responsibilities:
- Development and execution of technical documentation;
- Collection and formalization of requirements;
- Determining requirements during software and hardware development processes;
- Preparation of user manuals and other technical instructions;
- User Acceptance Tests
- Ability to write documentation in English and Russian, language literacy (stylistics, spelling and punctuation);
- Good communication skills (the ability to receive / clarify information with the specialists for further formalization and structuring of it in the document);
- 1 year or more working experience in IT as an analyst / technical writer;
- Knowledge of the basic principles, technologies and methodologies of software development;
- Knowledge of domain modeling notations (UML);
- Higher education, at least a Bachelor’s degree in a tech-related field.
- Experience in preparing technical documentation for IoT or other hardware products, including software.
- Comfortable office in the Petrogradsky district, Saint Petersburg.
- Projects for innovative startups and big-name companies;
- Friendly colleagues and atmosphere;
- English classes.